- Medical Assisting - Associate
Study administration in medical offices, patient preparation, and insurance handling through hands-on training and an externship.
- Medical Assisting with X-Ray Tech - Associate
Study limited X-Ray procedures, medical insurance and coding, patient billing and more and train in a real medical office through an externship!
- Pharmacy Technician - Associate
Study anatomy and physiology, medical procedures, computer applications, and pharmacology
- Clinical Medical Assisting
Open doors to medical assisting jobs in hospitals, clinics, and doctor's offices.*
- Process Technology
Study hands-on skills to help ensure the daily operation and safety of today’s industrial plants.
- Criminal Justice
Help your community while helping yourself by pursuing a great career opportunity in Criminal Justice.
- Health Information Technology - Online
Study the legal and IT aspects of collecting, coding, and managing healthcare data, and prepare for certification!
- Business Administration: Bookkeeping Track
Focus on the principles of bookkeeping, accounting, and payroll.
- Business Administration: Executive Assistant Track
Focus on the skills that keep a business office moving!
- Business Administration: Marketing and Sales Track
Focus on the fundamentals of advertising, promotion, and sales.
- Business Office Management
The field of business office management offers an array of career opportunities.
- Computer and Network Administration
Prepare for a career in computer network operations. Acquire Microsoft certifications!
- Paralegal - Online
With our online Paralegal Associate Degree Program, your passion for the law could become a profession.
- Electronics and Computer Technology
Study fundamental and advanced electronics, integrated circuitry, microprocessors, and computers.
- Physical Therapist Assistant
Study hands-on clinical skills, and prepare for your state board exam to become a licensed physical therapist assistant.
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
Earn your Associate Degree through online courses and in-person lab-work in our 24-month Occupational Therapy Assistant program.
- Dental Hygiene
Dental hygienists rank among the fastest-growing occupations, with excellent job prospects in the future.
- Digital Graphic Art
Gain the skills that can lead to opportunities as a graphic designer, production artist, or website designer.
- Business Administration
Study the skills that many employers want, including computer applications, business law, and web design.
- Industrial Mechanics and Automated Systems
Students in the Industrial Mechanics and Automated Systems degree program study the theory and application of mechatronics, pneumatics and hydraulics.
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) - Associate Degree
Remington College’s Associate’s degree in Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) can help prepare you for a career in the HVAC industry.