Take the first step toward a career in the healthcare industry as a Patient Care Technician
The Patient Care Technician Diploma
program at Remington College
Remington College’s Patient Care Technician diploma program can help you take the first step toward a career in the healthcare industry as a Patient Care Technician, Nursing Assistant, or Nurse Aide. In as few as 8 months, our Patient Care Technician training will give you the skills and knowledge needed to provide direct care for patients.*
Locations Offering This Program:
- Retail Pharmacies
- Nursing Homes
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Introduction to Health Care
- Basic Patient Care Technician Roles and Responsibilities
- Medical Terminology
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Electrocardiography and Phlebotomy
- Rehabilitative Care and Therapeutic Modalities
- Effective Patient Care
Courses are subject to change. For a complete list of courses, please review the campus catalog.
- Because Patient Care Technicians work closely with patients, people who are attentive, compassionate, and have effective communication skills may enjoy a rewarding and fulfilling career after completing their patient care technician training.*
- The Patient Care Technician Diploma Program provides training in serving patients’ basic needs and working alongside other healthcare professionals, including the basic elements of patient care and medical terminology.
The medical programs at Remington College are led by industry-experienced instructors dedicated to providing a real-world, hands-on experience for students.
Additional healthcare-related Diploma programs offered by Remington College