Study pharmacology, anatomy/physiology,
and dosage calculations.
The Pharmacy Technician Diploma
program at Remington College
Pharmacy Technician diploma students have the opportunity to learn the basics of drug interactions, medical abbreviations, and dealing with patients. Training also includes a background in anatomy and physiology, and courses in first aid, career development, and computers, as well as pharmacy law and ethics.
For residential campuses Remington College uses PioneerRx, so our students can apply the knowledge and methods they learn in the classroom to a simulated pharmacy environment.
Locations Offering This Program:
- Retail Pharmacies
- Nursing Homes
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Pharmacy Practice
- Dosage Calculation
- Therapeutics, Prescription Entry, and Billing
- Therapeutics and Pharmacy Law
- Therapeutics and Medical Safety
- Health Science Essentials
Courses are subject to change. For a complete list of courses, please review the campus catalog.
- Learn the basics of drug interactions, medical abbreviations, and dealing with patients.
- Apply the knowledge and methods they learn in the classroom to a simulated pharmacy environment.
- Take courses in first aid, career development, and computers, as well as pharmacy law and ethics.
The medical programs at Remington College are led by industry-experienced instructors dedicated to providing a real-world, hands-on experience for students.
Additional healthcare-related Diploma programs offered by Remington College