LET’S MEET UP
SET APPOINTMENTS ONLINE, ACCORDING TO YOUR SCHEDULE
(1) Employment not guaranteed for students or graduates.
COURSE CONTENT INCLUDES
- Career Development Fundamentals
- Career Development Principles
- Introduction to HVAC and Refrigeration
- Fundamental HVAC Maintenance
- HVAC Automated Controls
- Motors and Motor Control
- Residential Systems
- Commercial HVAC Systems
- Commercial Refrigeration Systems
- Domestic Appliances and Cold Water AC
NO HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR GED?
Our Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning diploma program helps students with no high school diploma or GED get a start on their college education. Students in the HVAC program have the opportunity to study for their high school equivalency test while also practicing the skills they may use to install, troubleshoot, repair and upgrade commercial heating, cooling and refrigeration systems.(1)
(1)Programs not available at all locations.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN…
The instructors helped me prepare for the exams by giving us the tools and the knowledge needed to be out there in the field, and not just pass a paper test. I think that made a big difference.