Program - Diploma
Complete your Dental Assisting program in as few as 8 months and train in a real practice.*
The Dental Assistant Diploma Program
at Remington College
Remington College’s Dental Assisting diploma program provides training in the skills and knowledge that can help you qualify for an entry-level position as a dental assistant.*
Just as professional dental assistants may enjoy a wide variety in their day-to-day functions, the eight modules of our Dental Assisting school cover an array of topics like oral anatomy, oral radiology as well as other specific dental procedures and topics. Still, the entire dental assistant program can be completed in as few as 8 months. *
Locations Offering This Program:
- General Dentistry
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Private Practice Dental Office
- Dental Clinic
- Basic Body Systems and Functions
- Orientation to Dental Assisting
- Chairside Assisting
- Oral Anatomy and Radiology
- Dental Office Emergencies
- Dental Science and Materials
Courses are subject to change. For a complete list of courses, please review the campus catalog.
- CPR certification is built into our core Dental Assisting coursework.
- Complete your Dental Assisting program in as few as 8 months. *
- Earning a dental assisting certification may make a difference in your job search and career prospects after graduation.*
The medical programs at Remington College are led by industry-experienced instructors dedicated to providing a real-world, hands-on experience for students.
Additional healthcare-related Diploma programs offered by Remington College