Medical Assisting with X-Ray
Tech (Limited Scope)
Study limited X-Ray procedures, medical coding, and train in a real medical office.
The Medical Assisting with X-Ray Tech (Limited Scope) Degree program at Remington College
Remington College’s associate degree Medical Assisting with X-Ray Tech (Limited Scope) is designed for students interested in pursuing a career in medical assisting.* The Medical Assisting with X-Ray Tech (Limited Scope) degree program offers the ability to take your classes on campus and online (Eligible program version is MAX15).
At Remington College, students will find laboratories equipped with x-ray machines for simulation for limited scope and receive hands-on training that translates to real world skills. Students will have the opportunity to operate the simulated X-ray equipment and position patients for X-ray procedures.
Locations Offering This Program:
- Radiology Clinics
- Physicians' Offices
- Medical Laboratory Procedures
- Radiology Basics
- Radiographic Imaging Protocols
- Radiographic Positioning
Courses are subject to change. For a complete list of courses, please review the campus catalog.
- Your tuition for the Medical Assisting program includes the cost of your first attempt at the Certified Clinical Medical Assisting (CCMA) exam as well as the cost for the Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification.
- Remington College will cover the cost for your first attempt at the General X-Ray Machine Operator License (GXMO), and the related application fee. Passing the GXMO exam and obtaining licensure are required in order to practice as a General X-Ray Machine Operator in Ohio and once you graduate, you can take the GXMO exam.More Info
- Remington College will cover the cost of your first attempt at the Medical Radiologic Technologist Non-Certified Technician (NCT) certification, and the related application fee. Passing the NCT exam and obtaining certification are required in order to practice as a Medical Radiologic Technologist Non-Certified Technician in Texas. More Info
The medical programs at Remington College are led by industry-experienced instructors dedicated to providing a real-world, hands-on experience for students.
Additional healthcare-related Degree programs offered by Remington College