Remington College is committed to an engaged workforce. Stay up to date on the latest events and perks that you can take advantage of.
Check out all the happenings
at Remington College.
- May 29, 2023 - Memorial Day – Remington College Campuses closed for federal holiday.
- June 5, 2023 - Continuing Education EKG Certification Courses at Remington College-North Houston Campus
- June 10, 2023 - Summer Block Party at Remington College-Nashville Campus
- June 14, 2023 - Financial Wellness Seminar- Student Loans
- June 12, 2023 - Continuing Education Phlebotomy Certification Courses at Remington College-Mobile Campus and Remington College-North Houston Campus
- June 17, 2023 - Community Workshop- Construction and Building Maintenance Workshop at Remington College-Cleveland Campus
- June 18, 2023 - Father’s Day
- June 19, 2023 - Juneteenth- Remington College Campuses closed for federal holiday
- June 21, 2023 - First day of Summer
- June 26, 2023 - Continuing Education Phlebotomy Certification Courses at Remington College-Lafayette Campus and Remington College-Nashville Campus
Check out the perks and benefits offered
to Remington College employees.*
Check out TicketsatWork to take advantage of great deals on theme park tickets, hotels, and rental cars, vacation get-aways, and much more!
If you haven’t signed up yet, click become a member and enter our company code: REMINGTON
Important information for
Remington College employees.
The link above leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.