Cosmetologists provide clients with a number of beauty-enhancing services including hair styling, makeup application, hair removal, and nail and skin care.
The Cosmetology Diploma
Program at Remington College
Remington College’s 8 month Cosmetology diploma program covers industry fundamentals and the basics of skin care, hair care, and nail care.
Cosmetologists provide haircutting, hairstyling, make-up application, skin care, and nail care to their clients in salons and spas. They may be part-time or full-time, and many can work a flexible schedule with nights and weekends common in the industry.
Locations Offering This Program:
- Licensed Beauty Salons
- Day Spas
- Nail Salons
- A cosmetology school can give you the classroom and hands-on experience you need to earn a license and begin your beautician career.*
- According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), overall employment for those seeking a career as a hairdresser, hairstylist, or cosmetologist is expected to increase by 8 percent from 2018 to 2028, which is faster than average for all occupations.*
- Hair cutting, coloring, styling, and chemical services
- Hair styling and shaping techniques
- Hair and skin care
- Make-up theory
- Manicure and pedicure techniques
Courses are subject to change. For a complete list of courses, please review the campus catalog.
The Cosmetology and Nail Technician programs at Remington college are designed to allow our students to express their creative abilities while learning about how to pursue a career in their chosen profession.
Related programs offered by Remington College