Medical Billing &
Coding - Diploma
Train in records management, and study the industry-standard coding systems and rules (CPT, HCPCS).
The Medical Billing and Coding Diploma
program at Remington College
If you’re detail oriented, looking for a position in healthcare, and would prefer working with, medical and insurance records, consider medical billing and coding diploma at Remington College.
Remington College’s Medical Billing and Coding curriculum is fast-paced yet comprehensive. You can complete the program in as few as nine months.*
Locations Offering This Program:
- Insurance Billing Clerk
- Medical Biller and Collections
- Billing Clerk
- Medical billing systems
- Fundamentals of anatomy and physiology
- HIPAA regulations
- Medical terminology
Courses are subject to change. For a complete list of courses, please review the campus catalog.
- Complete the program in as few as nine months.*
- Gain valued skills in computer applications, medical terminology, and anatomy/physiology.
- Study industry-standards and rules in medical coding systems (CPT, HCPCS).
- Become a medical coder in hospitals, insurance companies, even government agencies.*
The medical programs at Remington College are led by industry-experienced instructors dedicated to providing a real-world, hands-on experience for students.
Additional healthcare-related Diploma programs offered by Remington College