Earn your Medical Assisting Diploma through our hyrbid program.
The Medical Assisting Diploma Program
at Remington College
Our hybrid format allows students to take advantage of the convenience of online courses while still being able to meet face-to-face with their instructors, interact with classmates and participate in hands-on training labs.
Designed with your career goals in mind, Remington College’s Medical Assisting Diploma Program may help you prepare for an entry-level career in the public or private practice healthcare industry.
Locations Offering This Program:
- Baton Rouge, LA
- Cleveland, OH
- Dallas, TX
- Fort Worth, TX
- Greenspoint, TX (North Houston)
- Lafayette, LA
- League City, TX (North Houston Satellite)
- Memphis, TN
- Mobile, AL
- Nashville, TN
- Shreveport, LA
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Clinical Medical Assistant
- Medical Receptionist
- Health Science Procedures (Online Course)
- Pharmacology (Hybrid Course)
- Billing and Coding (Hybrid Course)
- Anatomy and Physiology (Online Course)
- Clinical Procedures (Hybrid Course)
- Insurance Applications(Hybrid Course)
Courses are subject to change. For a complete list of courses, please review the campus catalog.
- Earn your diploma in as few as 9 months.*
- Our hybrid format allows students to take advantage of the convenience of online courses while still being able to meet face-to-face with their instructors and interact with classmates.
- According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), medical assisting careers are projected to grow much faster than average over the 2018 through 2028 decade, with a 23 percent job growth forecast. *
The medical programs at Remington College are led by industry-experienced instructors dedicated to providing a real-world, hands-on experience for students.
Additional healthcare-related Diploma programs offered by Remington College