LET’S MEET UP
SET APPOINTMENTS ONLINE, ACCORDING TO YOUR SCHEDULE
COURSE CONTENT INCLUDES
- Health Science Essentials (includes CPR certification exam!)
- Health Science Business Procedures
- Law, Ethics, and Therapeutic Communication
- Fundamentals of Medical Assisting
- Medical Laboratory Procedures
- Specialty Exams, Urinalysis, and Microbiology
- Nervous and Digestive Systems
- Cardiac Specialty Procedures
- Coding and Billing
- Healthcare Insurance
- Capstone and Certification Preparation
- Career Development Fundamentals
- Career Development Principles
NO HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR GED?
The Medical Assisting Diploma program at Remington College gives students the opportunity to study for their high school equivalency test, and also practice their medical assisting skills under the guidance of an industry-experienced instructor.(1)
(1)Programs not available at all locations.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN…
I felt very comfortable during the enrollment process ,it was very smooth and I still to this day, go and say hi to all the all the people at Remington at Greenspoint we have a great relationship we always wave in the hallway so when I go back it's always a good reunion and I love all of them there to this day.