LET’S MEET UP
SET APPOINTMENTS ONLINE, ACCORDING TO YOUR SCHEDULE
COURSE CONTENT INCLUDES
- Health Science Essentials (includes CPR certification exam!)
- Health Science Business Procedures
- Law, Ethics, and Therapeutic Communication
- Fundamentals of Medical Assisting
- Medical Laboratory Procedures
- Specialty Exams, Urinalysis, and Microbiology
- Nervous and Digestive Systems
- Cardiac Specialty Procedures
- Coding and Billing
- Healthcare Insurance
- Capstone and Certification Preparation
- Career Development Fundamentals
- Career Development Principles
NO HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR GED?
The Medical Assisting Diploma program at Remington College gives students the opportunity to study for their high school equivalency test, and also practice their medical assisting skills under the guidance of an industry-experienced instructor.(1)
(1)Programs not available at all locations.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN…
I think all of the instructors that I've had here went above and beyond. They did a lot of things they didn't have to do for us like providing their home cell phone numbers for us to call, staying after classroom hours with us, helping us prepare for interviews, and helping us with all the skills we would need to get ready for our career.