Help your community while helping yourself by pursuing a great career opportunity in Criminal Justice.
The Criminal Justice Associate Degree
at Remington College
Remington College offers training in corrections, crime scene analysis, evidence handling, safety, criminal prosecution and trials, and inmate control through our associate degree in Criminal Justice program. During our two-year program, you’ll have multiple opportunities to train in simulated real-world criminal justice settings.
Criminal justice courses are also offered in constitutional law, criminology and forensic science, including crime scene scenarios that introduce you to criminal investigation and crime scene preservation. If you’re looking for a career that can really make a difference, consider a degree in criminal justice. This field can be a great fit for individuals who are dedicated to serving their community.
Locations Offering This Program:
- Corrections Officer
- Security Guard
- Loss and Prevention
- Gain a real-world understanding of criminal behavior and the criminal justice system.
- Answer the call to public service.*
- Choose from a variety of potential career options.*
- Pursue a career that makes a difference in the community!
- Criminal Law and the Constitution
- Criminal Investigations and Evidence Processing
- Survey of Forensic Science
- Juvenile Justice System
- Liability and Ethics
- Survey of Correctional Systems
Courses are subject to change. For a complete list of courses, please review the campus catalog.
Our Criminal Justice and Paralegal programs at Remington College are led by industry-experienced instructors who provide insight and expertise that prepares students to seek employment in their chosen profession.
Additional legal-related degree programs offered by Remington College